Capstone People Consulting is a foremost Change Management consulting firm that enables Clients to drive Change through Leadership Development, Talent Analytics, Women Leadership, and Technology Adoption to build Diverse and Inclusive Talent-savvy cultures.
- Capstone offers proprietary solutions and approaches drawn from the Thought Leadership of its partners, validated in research and built on a repertoire of vast experiences and success stories.
- Capstone partners with US Analytics leader Optimal Strategix, to bring forth proprietary Talent insights to manage unique Employee experiences and enable our clients to ‘Lead the workforce of One!’
- Capstone pioneers Technology Adoption and Change Management consulting through its Capstone Techsmart This unique path-breaking initiative marries Technology to Behavioural Sciences to enable Technology implementation within Organizations to stick!
- Capstone also brings the proprietary Talent Economist approach of PeopleLens Singapore to enable Leaders to develop the ‘Economist Talent mindset’ through its validated interventions.
- Learning that delivers Business Results through the Six Disciplines approach ends the ROI argument on Learning. Capstone brings the 6D Gold Standard of Learning to India by bringing this seminal Thought Leadership to its clients by partnering with the 6D company, US – in India for the first time!
Capstone People Consulting will continue on its journey of delivering Gold Standard Change Management and Learning services and products by combining this with its commitment to enabling Communities to develop capabilities to intervene through positive Leadership. The LNOD Roundtable – a forum of over 10,000 HR and Learning professionals (www.lnodroundtable.com), the Women Leadership forum of Asia – (www.wlfa.in) has 3800 Women Executives as members and Leogirl Productions committed to bringing forth Theatre for driving Societal Change. All these not for profit, registered Charities under the Capstone umbrella, continue serving the society with vast support from industry Professionals and Practitioners who serve on our Governing councils.
Change Consulting through Cutting-Edge Leadership
24 Learning & Development Signature Programs
Managing Employee Experience to Lead the Workforce of One
Technology Integration, Change Management & Adoption
Leadership and Coaching Practice
At the Capstone organization, we believe Leadership Development Solutions must be contextually relevant, theoretically robust and philosophically integrated to become effective.
Each Solution is proprietary in that it has been indigenously developed through Thought Leadership, Insights developed through rigorous experience that integrates the rigor of Research. Each solution will invariably be further curated and customized using contemporary pedagogy and Learning that is efficient.
- In VUCA Times, Companies must re-invent themselves else risk of being overtaken
- What Leaders MUST do is create a Risk-Tolerant Environment and Deploy Systems and Processes to foster Innovation.
- Innovation is no longer a Good-to has but a Strategic Priority! The need for innovation must come from the top (a Leadership KPI)
Indicative List of our Innovative Learning Offerings:
- Leading Diverse and Inclusive Teams
- Exponential Leadership
- Leadership and Managing Change
- Executive Presence for Leaders
- Building Exponential Mindset
- Leading Team Performance
- Leading for Performance
- Leader as a Storyteller
- Leave a Legacy-Leadership for Top Executives
- Building compounded strategies in a VUCA world
- Leading, Managing, Mentoring the Millennials
- Leading and Managing Talent-Talent Savvy Leadership
- Leader as a Mentor-Find the Guru within
- Transformational Leadership
Executive Coaching – 90 Minutes to InsightExecutive Coaching – 90 Minutes to Insight
Executive Coaching is a necessary augmentation to Effective Leadership Development and is often seen more Powerful than only Instituted Training as it offers a platform for Meaning Making and Insights for Personal Transformation.
The Seminal Capstone 90- Minutes- To – Insight Coaching Methodology enables the Coachee to draw more from their Development Journey by guaranteeing Insight/s for Transformation within 90 minutes that the participants can articulate themselves. Capstone has a Panel of Certified Coaches who can deliver key Insights using The Powerful 90- Minutes-To-Insight Methodology.
Bring the Capstone Delta of Excellence to your Organization……..
- Contemporary Approaches and Thought Leadership
- Validated through Research
- Best Next Practices through International Partnerships
- Contemporary Methodologies and Pedagogies for Capability building
- Contemporary Strong Commitment to Learning Transfer to enable Performance
Women Leadership and D&I
Capstone is backed by the seminal work and research of the Women Leadership Forum of Asia (WLFA), that contribute to Women Empowerment and Inclusion within organizations through the powerful 4 Cs model of Courage, Conviction, Competence, Commitment.
Our insights through our work has enabled us to curate content that addresses layered issues of dilemmas with Power, social conditioning and aspirations, Gender role expectations and other assumptions and beliefs which are at the heart of Women Empowerment and Leadership in India/Asia
Women Leadership Speaker Series
- The Glass Ceiling is in your Head!
- From Oppression to Leadership- Redefining Women Power in a Patriarchal Society (Masterclass)
- Transforming the Stories we tell ourselves as Women- Discussion
- Soft is the New Hard- The Hidden Power of Women Leadership
- Do Women imitate Male Behaviors to Survive? The Big Debate
- How Women Bankroll Change and Fund Their Future
- Power up! Ways to Build Credibility and Make Yourself Heard!
The Capstone Organization is committed to helping organizations celebrate Diversity and create Cultures of Inclusion through its proprietary Women Leadership Development and D&I Solutions. Backed by proprietary research and insights, Capstone D&I Offerings are contemporary and robust solutions to create societies of compassion at work.
The Diversity and Inclusion Calendar include:
- The D&I Lab
- The D&I Survey
- The D&I Audit
- The Gen Y Lab
- The Millennial Audit
- The D&I Action Planning Workouts
- Driving Inclusion Quotient
- Managing 4 Generations at Work
Capstone University is a pioneering venture that seeks to support Client Organizations to drive Change by improving Performance through Learning. Capstone University’s Philosophy is based on “Learning that drives Business Results”. In this constantly volatile and changing business environment, one needs to act instantaneously. This requires an ability to make smarter, more informed decisions which is exactly where Capstone University can add value to your Organizations through its Innovative Learning Solutions.
Capstone University’s 24 Signature Offerings are Designed to influence both Skills set and Mindset of Junior, Middle, Mid-Senior Level professionals. These are Mutually Exclusive and Collectively Exhaustive!
Unique Features of Capstone University
- New Age, Contemporary, Relevant Content
- The 24 Signature Programs are based on Life Skills, Business Skills, and Collaboration Skills
- Our Signature Offerings are – Differentiated, Razor-Sharp, and Insight-Focused That Inspire Performance
- Can be Customized as per the Learning needs of the Organization and is Inclusive of Functional Training
How does Capstone University Work?
- By getting Clients to Outsource their Learning to us or Insource our Key Account Manager/s to the Client
- By playing the Aggregator of Training needs across Organizations by managing open Calendars
Access Our Team of Expert Facilitators having extensive Business Knowledge and compliance know-how and trained in using Blended learning methodologies. Book our World Class Signature Programs for In-House delivery of your Calendar Programs or Outsource your Calendar to us to curate as per your needs.
Capstone Techsmart is a new age Technology Adoption and Change Management Company and is committed to helping Clients put Technology work through its proprietary approaches to enable –
- Project Management
- Technical Integration
- Change Management
- Technology Adoption
Capstone Techsmart has a team of skilled and Certified Consultants who have the experience of successful HR technology implementation across geographies.
Capstone Techsmart Adoption Strategy:
- Keeping the momentum
FOUR WAVE TRAINING PLAN
Techsmart offers tried and tested approach for deploying HCM Modules for adoption.
We engage in a 360-degree approach to ensure all avenues, platforms in touch points for Learning Transfer and Communication have been considered leading to successful adoption. This is executed with the right participants at each stage of project implementation to ensure adoption.
WAVE 1: Train the Trainer Program for Key Project stakeholders, Team Members, Project Leaders responsible for implementing the suite.
WAVE 2: Training For Administrators/ Super Administrators/ Report Cell/ Technical Support Personnel/ Help Desk.
WAVE 3: Training For Leaders, Process Reference Cards, Leadership Anchors Training
WAVE 4: User Training for Large Groups of Audience includes Live Demos, Practice Sessions, Quizzes, Videos.
Talentsmart is the first holistic tool for managing ‘Employee Experience’ by helping organizations lead the ‘Workforce of One’. It works to provide insights on the Employer Value Propositions that actually ‘Land’ with your Talent.
Talentsmart is new age, edgy- uses the principles of CRM / KYC and applies Customer approaches to Talent.
Capstone Talentsmart Partners with OSG and QuestionPro.
Capstone Talentsmart Powered by OSG
Our offerings help organizations in-
- Identifying and addressing talent expectations
- Reducing churn through continuous innovation at the workplace
- Growing new leaders by building better engagement
- Preparing talent for innovative experiences and opportunities
- Aligning talent to improve customer experience and CLV
Capstone Talentsmart Powered by QuestionPro
QuestionPro Workforce offers Full Stack Employee Feedback-
- 360 Feedback
Capstone People Consulting is the Exclusive Consulting Partner of QuestionPro in India and offers the following Consulting around QuestionPro surveys:
- Define/ Design of Survey Questionnaires
- Using Pulse Surveys for Employee Engagement and Performance Management
- Executive Coaching and creation of Individual Development Plans
- Leadership Development
- Managing ‘Employee Experience’
Leadership Lessons from Jazz Music-
The twenty-first-century work demands focusing on Teams rather than Individuals hence, encouraging ongoing Learning and Innovation takes center stage. Jazz bands offer a provocative model to consider as we get Teams to deliver in a VUCA world! The model of Jazz musicians improvising collectively offers a clear and powerful example of how people and teams can coordinate, be productive and create amazing innovations.
Leadership Lessons from Jazz introduces a new model for leading & collaborating- the Art of leading Effectively and simultaneously being open to being Lead at different stages of the decision-making process. This workshop describes how People Managers like skilled Jazz Players need to master the art of experimenting proactively and accept the Principals of Jazz Music and synthesis into a Performance. It can inspire Teams to develop critical Skills of Trust, Camaraderie, and Collaboration. Engaging and Insightful, this workshop is about the joys of being a Team Leader and Cheer Leader against the soulful backdrop of Jazz Music.
Theatre for Learning and Reflections in association with Leogirl Productions-
Theatre is clearly an under-utilized medium for driving change. The platform to enact varied situations and the interplay through dialogue and relatable characters. Theatre is a powerful medium to present layered issues, especially in the area of:
- Gender Diversity
- Generational Diversity
- Sexual Harassment
- Life post retirement
- Marriage and Careers
- Women Empowerment and Leadership
Drama has the power to help audiences engage with issues deeply and personally, producing thought for reflection.
Learning for Business Outcomes - 6D Approach
The seminal 6Ds approach which is brought to India for the first time by Capstone People Consulting.
Capstone provides Learning Solutions that Drive Business Impact. All Capstone Interventions and Consulting offerings are designed, delivered and deployed for Learning Transfer in accordance with the Six Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning.
All Capstone offerings are designed in accordance with the Principles documented in the ‘6 Disciplines of Breakthrough Learning’ which is considered to be the Gold Standard for measuring Learning Effectiveness across the Globe.
The 6Ds approach enables Learning Transfer for Business Results and is a service that can be provided at marginal additional costs.
Be a Certified Talent Economist
At Capstone People Consulting we have partnered with PeopleLens, Singapore to offer the Certified Talent Economist Program.
Based on the bestselling book – Talent Economics described as a game-changing perspective on Talent Management, this program focuses on attaining mastery of the Analysis Frameworks and Talent Management tools designed specifically for a21st Century workforce.
The Talent Economist program is designed to help participants both HR and Business Leaders, enhance their Strategic orientation and impact by providing them specific tools and techniques needed for Talent Strategy Formulation and Execution.
This 3 days program is a worthwhile investment as it involves classroom work, prescribed reading before the program and application after the program including Talent Diagnostic and Strategy Formulation.
The program has further application as an in-house intervention, the objective of which is to build stronger Talent Mind-sets and help build TalentSavvy Cultures through the journey of stellar insights this program is designed to offer.
Dr. Sujaya Banerjee
Founder & CEO
Dr. Banerjee has over 26+ years of experience in Leading Change through People in Organizations like British Gas, Essar Group, Godrej and Lowe Lintas and Partners. She has been on the Boards of AGC Networks and The Mobile Store.
In her current avatar as CEO of Capstone, she coaches CEOs and prominent Board Members and advises Companies on conducting Boards effectively. Dr. Banerjee has been the recipient of several Awards and Accolades through her career the most prestigious being – The Contribution to the HR Community Award from the Malaysian Government and the HR Director Award as part of the HR Brilliance Awards, UK. Sujaya is a foremost Leadership Speaker/ Coach and has been featured on the Leadership Development Channel, US and Biz Punditz – a digital Library of Indian Thought Leaders.
Dr. Banerjee is a strong believer in Business with Purpose and is the Founder of the Learning and Organisation Development Roundtable – a Forum of over 10,000 HR, Learning and OD Professionals that engages in Capability Development of Practitioners to build Learning Organisations. She is also the Founder of the Women Leadership Forum of Asia – a Forum to empower and build capabilities for Women Leaders, the Co-Founder of The Leadership Review – a Youtube Channel and Publication committed to changing the paradigm of Leadership in South Asia. She mentors LeoGirl Productions – a start-up that promotes Theatre for Reflection and Societal Change.
Dr. Banerjee is also the author of ‘Switch – How 12 Indian Company Managed Change Successfully’ – the recipient of the Indian Publisher’s Award for Best Management Book.
Optimal Strategix Group
The 6Ds® Company
The 6Ds® Company